Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mundane Monday.

BLAHHHHH.

Why is it so hard to come back from a four-day weekend?!

Nevermind. I'm not even going to take the time to answer that question.

Looking on the bright side however...

1. The semester is OVER which means I can BREATHE!
2. 90s Pandora makes for some serious teeny-bopper flashbacks. {I was once THIS close to changing my last name to Timberlake....}
3. We now have a 47" TV in our office.
4. Half-Marathon training is inching closer & closer.
5. Mission to lose 15lbs before August 1st goes into effect TODAY.


And now because it's Monday and it's rainy and I have no motivation whatsoever to write a semi-interesting/informative post, here's a survey.



1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:15AM.

2. How do you like your steak?
Eww. No thanks. Although Peter's steak on Friday was on point. First time I've liked steak ever.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Avengers.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Glee. Although I've been a terrible fan lately. I'm so far behind! :(

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Some place WARM. Preferably near a beach. Hawaii?

6. What did you have for breakfast?
100 Calorie English muffin with no calorie  butter (life saver!) and some pretzels. Sue me.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Mexican. I LOVE spicy food!

8. What foods do you dislike?
Japanese, Chinese.

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Subway. I'm pretty sure Peter & I keep them in business. Veggie Sub + Lite Mayo = :)

10. Favorite dressing?
1000 Island.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
2011 Honda Civic. I miss my Explorer. :(

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Workout clothes. And dresses just because they require no thinking.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
I'd go back to Ireland and Greece. Okay.... pretty much all of Europe. Or Hawaii.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
1/2 full--of course.

15. Where would you want to retire? ..
Hawaii. I have no idea why I'm on this Hawaii kick right now. Clearly I need a vacation.

16. Favorite time of day?
5-6PM.

17. Where were you born?
Galax, VA baby.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
College basketball--GO CARDS!

19. How many siblings?
2.

20. Favorite pastime/hobby?
Working out, running, being outside... pretty much anything that's going to make me sweat/get my heart pumping. Okay and photography. I'm not any good but it's fun.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Uhh.

22. Bird watcher?
No.. unless you count watching the Louisville Cardinals. ;)

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Totally morning. I use to be a night person but I LOVE waking up early and being productive now--especially on the weekends.

24. Do you have any pets?
5 cats at home. Don't hate.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I'm working on applying to Masters programs and Peter & I's sort of one year anniversary is tomorrow. {More on that later!}

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
The first female in the NBA. Seriously. hahaha.

27. What is your best childhood memory?
Any time spent at the lake on Labor Day!

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Well.. technically cat because that's all I've ever had... BUT Peter and I have definitely talked about getting a dog eventually.

29. Are you married?
Ha. NO!

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Always.

31. Been in a car accident?
No.

32. Any pet peeves?
Agents who call 20 billion times and don't understand the word NO! Also being interrupted. Oh and lazy people. And those who make excuses/whine/are annoying.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Turkey pepperoni, mushrooms, olives, jalapenos, hot sauce, chicken. Sure.

34. Favorite Flower?
Tulips.

35. Favorite ice cream?
Cookie dough! Totally bad for you which is why I never get it. ha.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Subway.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
0.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
Coworker.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Target. God I'm obsessed!

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Jump out of a plane. No big deal. ;)

41. Like your job?
LOVE my job. Even when it makes me want to pull my hair out.

42. Broccoli?
As long as it's not drenched in butter and cheese. I like it steamed.

43. What was your favorite vacation?
Greece or Ireland. Or Fort Lauderdale.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Peter.:)

45. What are you listening to right now?
90s Pandora and it's totally rocking my world.

46. What is your favorite color?
Turquoise.

47. How many tattoos do you have?
1.

48. How many people will fill this out?
ha. None?

49. What time did you finish this quiz? i
No comment. :)

50. Coffee Drinker?
Heck no.

Time to get some last minute work in before the day is over. :)

HAPPY MONDAY!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment