Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Time Flies.

A year ago yesterday Peter & I started "talking". It doesn't seem like it's been that long. We'd been flirting back and forth for a while up until that point but finally the day after graduation I confessed that yes, I did in fact like him. And he's never let me live it down since. ;)

I'ts funny how things happen. I never thought that we'd be where we are today to be honest. Not because I didn't think I liked him that much but because I've never really been the relationship type. I think I even told him that at one point. But I stepped out of my comfort zone with Peter and it just.... worked. There's really no other way to explain it.


We continued "talking" for 3 months before we actually started our relationship. Not because we weren't ready but because Peter goes to camp every summer (counselor) so it kind of made it difficult. But in the end, I think that's really what helped us the most. We texted each other every chance we got and really got to know the other person before we just jumped right into something we weren't ready for. He helped me make it through those days when I really, REALLY hated the bank and I like to think I helped him make it through his day as well.


I'm not really sure what the point of this post is. To be honest, I always hated those people who flaunted their relationships on facebook and now look at me. But I guess what I'm saying is that stepping out of my comfort zone ended up being one of the best decisions I've made in the past year. Ok... and maybe that Peter is getting ready to  leave for camp again this summer and I'm starting to really dread it.

Is it August yet?

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment