Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Five Things Friday


Hmmm.. been a while since I've done one but here we go. 



My 5 favorite things of the moment... :)

1. My boyfriend. I don't want to be "cheesy" or "cute" but man. I love him. And he loves me. :)



He's gone until August 25th and I'm going to miss him like crazy but thinking about our reunion makes it worth it (and getting to visit him in July!).

2. Weddings. I'll be honest, I've never been one of those girls who has had their wedding planned since they were five years old. To be honest, I never even THOUGHT about my own wedding (not anytime soon, I assure you!) until Pinterest came along (you know you do it too!) but my cousin's wedding last weekend was pretty awesome. Okay... well, maybe not the wedding so much (although it was good) but the reception was so, so, SO much fun! Open bar, family, boyfriend, good music--it doesn't get much better than that. 


3. Chocolate Tortilla Chips. I've been OBSESSED with Food That Tastes Good chocolate tortilla chips since I first found them at Whole Foods in Louisville a couple of years ago! They're so good! Sweet & Salty = the perfect combo! You better believe when I was in Charlottesville seeing Peter off that I stopped by Whole Foods and picked up a bag..... or four. 


4. WORKING OUT! I've seriously slacked in the last week since I've been out of town and busy pretty much the entire time (although I did find creative ways to get some exercise in!) so it's time to get back on track! I've already got a workout scheduled for tonight and two for tomorrow morning. Plus, next week starts Insanity + my summer workout plan from KJ! If Peter is going to come back ripped from camp then by gosh I'm going to be ripped too. ;)



5. Weekend by the pool. What's the best remedy for your boyfriend leaving for the summer? Spending a weekend by the pool with your best friends. Do I wish he was here? You better believe it. But you know what? I can do this. :)

HAPPY WEEKEND!

-Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment