Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Three Things Thursday?

Let's be honest. It's a busy day, creativity's not flowing, and I'm leaving for Nashville tomorrow... which means I'm going to "bless" you with three of my favorite things at the moment. Excited, no?

Don't deny it. ;)

1. Jason Mraz "93 Million Miles"


I love this song. I've loved it since I first heard it 6 months ago. I love Jason Mraz. I love my co-workers for not throwing my computer out of the window after the millionth time I played it yesterday. God bless them.

2. MY HALF-MARATHON (training) SHOES!


A thing of beauty. I expect these shoes to see a lot of miles... and sweat, cussing, joy, tears, pain... you name it. I think these might be my best friend for the next four months. You're totally jealous of my life, I know.

3. LOUISVILLE-UK GAME. SATURDAY. 6PM. 


All I'm going to say is bring it. And for all of the Kentucky fans out there--seriously, you haven't won yet. Please get off my back. K thanks.

That's it. There ya go. My three favorite things right now.

And for good measure, I'll leave you with some words of advice my dad taught me when I was a kid that has stuck with me to this day..

"You can't spell sUcKs without UK."

Ha. Later kids.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment