Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Nash-Fail.

Nashville was a bust.

Okay let me rephrase that. The city was amazing. I definitely want to go back. Totally my kind of town.



But the bachelorette party? Not my cup of tea. Don't get me wrong, I had a good time. But a serious lack of planning caused way too many headaches. Who eats dinner at 11PM?! Not this girl, that's fo' sho! And okay, Louisville lost to Kentucky so perhaps my perception of the entire weekend was a little flawed anyway.

Oh well.

On the bright side I did get to dress up for once. And wear a fascinator.. because come on, who doesn't want an excuse to wear a fascinator? I'm fascinated by fascinators clearly.


And yes, I am standing on the toilet. And yes, this is TOTALLY a Myspace picture. Classy is my middle name of course.

It did get me thinking about my own bachelorette party (which is seriously no time even remotely soon for the record). Pinterest is a beautiful thing ladies.

I've decided that when the time comes, I'm making my girls run a 5K. They'll hate me for it but I'm the bride.. I do what I want. ;) Who needs pole dancing (been there, done that) or a booze cruise (did that too)? Maybe I'll offer beer afterward as a peace offering because nothing says "I'm sorry for making you run your ass off when you really didn't want to" like a pint of beer.

And this guy will CLEARLY be along for the ride.



Meet Gaylord my pet plastic gator. He goes everywhere with our family because we're clearly certifiably insane.

I'm also taking a picture like this.

day after bachelorette party



And who needs booze when you have this??!


Margarita Cupcakes...or maybe tweak the recipe and display for Martini cupcakes for a possible bachelorette party?


Clearly I have a problem.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment