Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Five Things Friday

First of all before I begin, let me start by saying...


This week hasn't been particularly long or trying for that matter but the weather?! It's been amazing and will continue to be amazing throughout the weekend. HELLO POOL.



Enough rambling, on to the "good" stuff. (ha)

1. Peter's Graduating tomorrow! I'm a very proud girlfriend fo' sho. He's not terribly excited about the actual "walking" part but I know that'll change come tomorrow. I absolutely LOVED my own graduation and hope he does the same. And plus, it's an excuse to CELEBRATE! I get to meet the rest of his family tomorrow too (minus his brother!).... uhhhhhh....... I'll let you know how it goes. I'm not nervous at all.............. -___-



2. O.M.GLEEEEEEEE. (that was probably the cheesiest thing I've ever written on this blog.. period.) I finally caught up on Glee (I was a few episodes behind!) and this week's episodes were freaking fantastic. Seriously. I may or may not have shed a tear. I'm totally wrecking my persona as a bad ass one word at a time.

3. Moving Sucks. And I haven't even started yet. In the past 6 years, I've moved 6 times. In and out of a dorm room 4 times, and in and out of an apartments twice. BLAHHHHH. My roommate and I are currently on the hunt for a new place since our third roommate totally decided to be selfish and go off to grad school and leave us behind. What a bitch. (KIDDING! :)) I'll keep you updated on the progress.

4. Elton John is coming within an hour of my hometown. Uhhh.... not to completely ruin my reputation but... umm.... I kind of LOVE Elton John. No shame in my game. I've been known to sing a mean "Bennie & the Jets" back in the day. I may have to fork over the dough for that one.

5. 90's Pandora still completely rocks my world. Don't hate. I've officially declared today as "Throwback Friday" and will proceed to listen to 90s music until my ears are bleeding and I no longer fantasize about marrying Justin Timberlake in his *nsync heyday.Not weird at all.


Alright kids. Have a great weekend!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment